|Hair color||Red, medium|
- HP: Health Points. The amount of health the character has. Incapacitated at 0. HP=End 5
- SP: Skill Points. How often a character can use skills. SP=Int 6
- AP: Action Points. How many things you can do in one turn. 10+(1/2 Init) 15
- Reflex: Quickness to react. 50pts 18
- Endurance: Physical toughness. Directly related to: HP. 20pts 5
- Intelligence: Mental sharpness. Directly related to: SP. 20pts 6
- Perception: Ability to see threats. 50pts 10
- Initiative: Ability to take charge in battle. 30pts 10
Skills cost 10+Skill Level points to improve. All start at 0.
All Weapon skills use Perception.
- Pistols: Skill at using semi-automatic one handed weapons 5
- Rifles: Skill at using semi-automatic and full-automatic rifles.10
- Shotguns: Skill at using shotguns of all types.
- Machineguns: Skill at using one-handed and two-handed machineguns.
- Explosives: Skill at using detonation charges, rockets, bazookas, and grenades.
- Directed Energy: Skill at using directed energy weapons; Tesla cannons, laser weapons.
- Ordanance: Skill at using large firearms, like cannons and railguns.
- Melee: Skill at using melee weapons in combat. 5
All Piloting skills use Reflex.
- Light Battlewalkers: Skill at piloting light battlewalkers. Governs ability to dodge and navigate rough terrain. 18
- Medium Battlewalkers: As Light, but with Medium walkers.
- Heavy Battlewalkers: As Light, but with Heavy walkers.
- Massive Battlewalkers: As Light, but with Massive walkers.
- Treaded Vehicles: Skill at piloting treaded vehicles. Treaded vehicles cannot dodge.
- Wheeled Vehicles: Skill at piloting wheeled vehicles. Wheeled vehicles cannot dodge.
- Rotary Aircraft: Skill at piloting helicpoters. Governs ability to dodge and navigate rough terrain.
All Support skills use Intelligence divided by 10.
- Repair: Skill at repair. Governs efficiency of repairing parts, and using repair packs.
- Medicine: Skill at administering medical treatment.
- Electronic Warfare: Skill at using electronic warfare support.
- Electronic Support: Skill at using electronic support abilities.
All Resistance skills use Endurance divided by 10.
- Impact Resistance: Ability to avoid Pilot Stun and Armor Breach. 5
- Fire Resistance: Ability to avoid Forced Ejection and Ammo Explosion.5
- Morale: Ability to avoid Surrender 5
- Pierce Resistance: Ability to avoid Pilot Damage and Internal Hit. 5
- EMP Resistance: 5
All Special skills use Initiative
- Size: 1x1
- SP: 5
- Requires: Attacked by any weapon
- Effect: Reduce damage taken by 25%