- Name: Nikita Kys
- Species: Human
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
- Height: 4'11"
- Weight: 112lbs
- Hair: Long, white
- Eyes: Bright yellow
- HP: 21 Health Points. The amount of health the character has. Incapacitated at 0. HP=End
- SP: 20 Skill Points. How often a character can use skills. SP=Int
- EXP: 0 Points to spend on upgrading skills and attributes, and buying abilities. 3500 to spend.
- AP: 18 Action Points. How many things you can do in one turn. 10+(1/2 Init)
- Reflex: 25 Quickness to react. 50pts
- Endurance: 21 Physical toughness. Directly related to: HP. 20pts
- Intelligence: 20 Mental sharpness. Directly related to: SP. 20pts
- Perception: 25 Ability to see threats. 50pts
- Initiative: 16 Ability to take charge in battle. 30pts
Skills cost 10+Skill Level points to improve. All start at 0.
All Weapon skills use Perception.
- Pistols: Skill at using semi-automatic one handed weapons
- Rifles: Skill at using semi-automatic and full-automatic rifles.
- Shotguns: 15 Skill at using shotguns of all types.
- Machineguns: 25 Skill at using one-handed and two-handed machineguns.
- Explosives: Skill at using detonation charges, rockets, bazookas, and grenades.
- Directed Energy: Skill at using directed energy weapons; Tesla cannons, laser weapons.
- Ordanance: Skill at using large firearms, like cannons and railguns.
- Melee: 25 Skill at using melee weapons in combat.
All Piloting skills use Reflex.
- Light Battlewalkers: Skill at piloting light battlewalkers. Governs ability to dodge and navigate rough terrain.
- Medium Battlewalkers: As Light, but with Medium walkers.
- Heavy Battlewalkers: As Light, but with Heavy walkers.
- Massive Battlewalkers: 30 As Light, but with Massive walkers.
- Treaded Vehicles: Skill at piloting treaded vehicles. Treaded vehicles cannot dodge.
- Wheeled Vehicles: Skill at piloting wheeled vehicles. Wheeled vehicles cannot dodge.
- Rotary Aircraft: Skill at piloting helicpoters. Governs ability to dodge and navigate rough terrain.
All Support skills use Intelligence divided by 10.
- Repair: 10 Skill at repair. Governs efficiency of repairing parts, and using repair packs.
- Medicine: Skill at administering medical treatment.
- Electronic Warfare: 20 Skill at using electronic warfare support.
- Electronic Support: 20 Skill at using electronic support abilities.
All Resistance skills use Endurance divided by 10.
- Impact Resistance: 25 Ability to avoid Pilot Stun and Armor Breach.
- Fire Resistance: 25 Ability to avoid Forced Ejection and Ammo Explosion.
- Morale: 10 Ability to avoid Surrender
- Pierce Resistance: 25 Ability to avoid Pilot Damage and Internal Hit.
All Special skills use Initiative
- Stealth: 0
- Sensors: 20